Jordan Community Development Corporation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit, has been improving the quality of life for people in our community since 1995. Our programs are designed to impact and empower individuals and families in the areas we serve.
- Promote wealth-building and improve financial literacy
- Increase home ownership in our community among all income levels
- Empower our youth through education and skills-based training
Please visit our Legacy of Success page to view our many community successes. Some of these include:
Home Ownership Initiative
2002 - Present
- Provide spiritual re-development for diverse cultural, ethnic and under-served groups to believe through faith that they can attain home ownership.
- Following spiritual empowerment, provide seminars and workshops on home buying, mortgage planning, and credit repair.
- Over 125 families have obtained first homes or traded-up to new homes.
- Negotiated more than1,500 mortgage loan modifications to help families and individuals facing foreclosure keep their homes.
- Delivered financial literacy education to more than 2,500 individuals.
- Provided pre and post housing education to more than 3,200 individuals.
- Assisted more than 2,700 people in repairing their credit.
Jordan CDC makes meaningful, measurable and sustainable differences in the lives of children, youth, adults, senior citizens and families. We are providing priceless skills and services which empower our clients to live productive lives with limitless futures, grounded in faith.
2006 - Present
The Jordan CDC has awarded more than $50,000 in college entrance scholarships to deserving high school graduates.
Healthy Beginnings Child Care and Development Center
1997 - Present
We manage a child care and development facility serving approximately 50 children ranging from the ages of infancy to five years old with 8 staff members.
©2012 Jordan Community Development Corporation